Designer Frames & Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at VisionCare Unlimited.
Selecting your lenses and frames is a very personal choice. A wide variety of options are available that can be tailored to suit not only your medical needs but also your fashion preferences.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. VisionCare Unlimited can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses — from high-end designer to affordable and lesser-known brands. Some patients worry that our frames and/or lenses will be more expensive than big box stores and buying online. This is not true! We work hard to carry frame and lens stock at all price points because we understand that each patient has unique financial requirements. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it.
Call (561) 241-5665 or schedule your appointment online.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. Dr. Rosenbusch will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light. They can take the place of prescription sunglasses and they block out 100% of UV rays.
- UV coated lenses – UV coating can be applied to regular eyeglasses unless the lens is made with polycarbonate. UV coated lenses look like any other lens – the coating is transparent.
- Tinted sunglass lenses – If you are getting prescription sunglasses, you might want to get tinted eyeglasses instead. These look like sunglasses and protect the health of your eyes by keeping out UV rays, but technically they aren’t true sunglasses.
- Scratch-resistant coating – A transparent coating that helps protect glass lenses from those annoying scratches. Scratch-resistant coating is especially useful for children’s eyeglasses.
- Plastic lenses – Plastic lenses make the entire eyeglasses weigh significantly less than glass lens eyeglasses. If you are a person who dislikes feeling the weight of eyeglasses on your nose, this lightweight alternative might be right for you.
- Thinner lenses – The special polycarbonate lenses greatly reduce the thickness of the lenses so that the eyeglass profile is more attractive. Thinner lenses come in thin, extra-thin and thinnest available.
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare lenses are dipped in a special material to make them less reflective than regular eyeglass lenses. This coating also improves the function of the eyeglasses because less light is lost and the wearer enjoys very clear vision.
Need a prescription?
We do that too! VisionCare Unlimited offers comprehensive eye exams at our Boca Raton office. In addition to assessing your visual acuity, Dr. Rosenbusch will examine your eye health and function.
Schedule a comprehensive eye exam at VisionCare Unlimited now.